Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Crossroads a great one!
Crossroads meets every weekend:
- Sundays at 9:30a Small Group Bible Studies for All Ages | Crossroads Kids
- Sundays at 10:30a Worship Service - In-person & Online | Preschool Care available
- (Resumes in September) Wednesdays at 6:30p Crossroads' Kids | Youth Group | Studies & Classes for all
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Crossroads is located at the Marketplace Shopping Center in Great Falls, MT, near Exit 0 on 10th Ave S and I-15. We are at 1700 Marketplace Dr, just beyond Home Depot
What can I expect?
How long is a Crossroads service?
In total, a Crossroads service is about 60 minutes in length. Services begin with the Crossroads band leading the church in music - song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. After the music portion of service is complete, our pastor will come out to share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus.
What's the culture like at Crossroads?
Sunday's at Crossroads are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
- We believe that kids should have a meaningful time at church every single week - and at Crossroads, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed vetting process for the teachers & workers in our kids' ministry.
- Early Childhood care is offered at every Crossroads worship service for kids ages infant through 3 years old.
- At 9:30a, age-appropriate classes are available for kids & youth ages infant through high school. Crossroads Kids, our children's ministry program, meets at this time.
- Activity Packets are available in the 10:30a service so that families can worship together.
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out Crossroads in person? We can't wait to meet you in person. Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.
We want you to feel welcomed and comfortable when you visit us.
Please let us know if we can do anything to make your experience more meaningful.